Foods

Foods
Variety

Friday, January 22, 2016

Through out my whole entire life, eating has been a big part of it. I eat in every emotion ranging from sadness to happiness. I personally believe that food is a cure to every problem that a person my encounter. Ever since i was a kid, I have eaten an assorted kinds of food from different countries and cultures, but the kind of food that makes my taste buds running has to be thai food. Thai cuisines are based on an array  spices ranging from chillies, shallot, cardamon, basil, kaffir lime, mint, and etc. Thai foods are very spicy sometimes to the point where if an american has it, he or she will have to go to the hospital to get his stomach checked out due to intense stomach acne caused by the spices. For instance, there is a dish called " Basil Chicken", which is consisted of very spicy chilly peppers, basil, chicken meat, sugar, fish-sauce, oyster sauce, and vegetable oil. Additionally, this dish will have your stomach grumbling and crying for water. However, there are some exceptions. There is a dish which is not as spicy, but are on the same level in terms of deliciousness. The name of this dish is " Pad Thai", which is consisted of thai noodles, butter, sugar, fish sauce, bean sprouts, lime, peanuts, and scallions. This dish is perfectly suitable for people with sweet taste buds. Thank you so much, I will continue to expose all of my loyal viewers to these exotic foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment